Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift Inspiration: Want2Scrap Acrylic Mini

It has been a while since I’ve done an acrylic album. I was very excited to get a Lacrosse acrylic album in my DT package this month from Want2Scrap. You have to check out the store for all these yummy ribbons and bits of bling. Is that not a fab brilliant blue?



Last year was the first year our area had lacrosse for boys Jack's age and he was very excited to try it.



I just love how the pages are cut out of this album. I took a bit of black paint and outlined each letter so they stood out against the photos.



I always love sports photography and lacrosse gave me some awesome photo ops.



I must say, it was not easy watching my "little guy" put on all the gear and get hit with "metal sticks".



He seemed to enjoy it a lot...even wearing all that equipment on 90 degree days, ugh!



I also added some acrylic stars, arrows and even a chipboard star to this mini...rub-ons totally pop in albums like this.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you’re having a great, stress free holiday season...if there is such a thing, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Mimi!!! The blue rhinestones and ribbon really set this album off. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Michele linked this and it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover