Thursday, January 13, 2011

Please Welcome Terre Fry . . Design Team Member!!!

It is truly a pleasure to introduce to you our newest Design team member:

Terre Fry!!!

of Terre’s Scrap Therapy

We are so exciting to have her join our team and I’m equally as pleased to get to know this lovely lady better and I know you are going to enjoy seeing her work. 

Terre writes:
“I am proud to say I work in the industry I love……paper crafting! My passion is for the shabby chic/vintage style, but as a designer I can design in many styles. I am many things but I love being a wife, mother and nana.” 

and here is a little sneak peak of her amazing work!!

isn't She Lovely 2 by Terre  terrefry3
Spellbinder Cover CHA 2010 Summer Terre Fry spring-low-res
RP1 RP8

plus a little somethin’ somethin’ from Terre to get you in the mood for Spring!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone, Terre Fry here, I am excited to join such an amazing Design Team.
I have created a couple of designs for your viewing pleasure using a few of my favorite things. . .  Want2Scrap Bling and Spellbinders die templated.


Here is a fast and simple way to create your own gift bag using a  recycled Wheat Thin box.
Instructions:

Thank you for stopping by my very first blog post. I hope you will join me again but until then. ..
Happy Crafting.
tf-design-team-sig

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Terre!!!!!! You KNOW I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your work....and I have MISSED you too!! Hope to see you soon!!! CONGRATS girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terre, a HUGE Congratulations to YOU!!!!!!! Fabulous projects--you are such an Amazing Designer!!!! LOVE the Bling!!! Can't wait to see you soon!!! Hugs my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Terre,

    Came across this site and just new it was you by the projects before I even read anything. Congratulations!! Have fun and enjoy creating my friend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover