Thursday, February 10, 2011

NESTABLING.......BE MINE!!!!


Don't these Valentine's Day cards just look like you bought them from your local store??  Well guess what. . .  with the new "Nestabling" you could create these fun and blinged out cards too...just like I did.


Here's what I used to create these cards, Nestabling Labels Five, Nestabling Scalloped Hearts, Want2Scrap Clear Rhinestones, Want2Scrap Red Rhinestones, Spellbinders LF-127 Grand Scalloped Squares, S4-229 Labels Five, LF-161 Grand Labels One, S4-161 Labels Ones, Stamps are from JustRite Stampers, Adorable Dragon and Just Ducky and my favorite paper line....Abbey Road from My Minds Eye.

Here are all of the pieces cut using the Grand Calibur from Spellbinders...just look at that beautiful Nestabling Heart!!!!


I used my Copic Markers to color this adorable dragon, after I was finished coloring I took my colorless blender and dotted the dragon's skin to make it look like scales....cool right?


I added just one Want2Scrap red rhinestone to the dragons tail, after all dragons like bling too!


Love those large format die templates that Spellbinders created, they make the most wonderful card bases.


I cut out the S4-229 Labels Five die templated and using my new "Labels Five Nestabling" adding rhinestones was so simple and time saving.....thank you Michele!!!!


I added the clear rhinestones to my S4-235 Fancy Tag to add just a little splash of bling.


Thank you for stopping by my blog post, I hope you have enjoyed my handmade Valentine's Day cards and this wonderful new product..."Nestabling".
 
Crafty Hugs,
 

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks fantastic!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are POSITIVELY darling, Terre! Your color work is top notch, indeed! BOTH of these cards have me salivating for those WONDERFUL dies and super gorgeous, coordinating bling - YIPEEEEE! Thanks for the terrific inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terre's always got the perfect touch to all her projects!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover