Monday, February 7, 2011

SNEAK PEAK WINNERS!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

We have gone through all the lovely comments (which were FANTASTIC) and all those that were eligible have been numbered.  We used the random org generator and are so pleased to announce the winners of the Sneak Peak CHA Nestabling line are……….


are you ready????




no seriously are you ready???





here they are. . . ..






1.  liannallama


2. Marge


3. Michelle A.


4. scrappintlc



and last but certainly not least . . . . .


5. sdelong1228


HUGE CONGRATS

to the five winners!!!!!!  Plus we want to thank all those who left us such wonderful comments along the way!!!! 
Winners please send along your email address and your mailing address with BLOG WINNER as the subject to want2scrap@gmail.com by midnight EST Monday, February 14th please. 
The new line will be available for purchase on 4/1.  We cannot wait till you see these ladies!!!!
Thanks so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness -- I am SOOO thrilled and excited to have won all this FABULOUS Nestabling!!! I cannot wait to play, play, play!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Thank you sooo very much, Want2Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited. I am anxiously waiting for my bling to arrive so I can play!! My coworkers are also asking if i recieved your wonderful prize yet so that they can see the bling close up and personal. Thank you so much for picking my name.
    Michelle A.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover