Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bonjour Nestabling

Bonjour and welcome to my blog post today on Want2Scrap™. My creative project is packed full of amazing Nestabling™ and other fabby bling items. I chose a color pallet of red, white, black and lime green, don’t ask it just came together. I used Want2scrap™ Labels Fourteen Green Nestabling™ on my stamped image of Penny Black Inc 4149H Bonjour Stamp, I die cut the stamped image using Spellbinders™ S4-190 Labels Fourteen die template, added the Nestabling™. I also die cut black felt out of the Labels Fourteen die template it is easy to cut felt in the Grand Calibur™.

I colored my stamped image using my Copic Markers, added a 72 Count Black Pearl to the flower on the hat and adhered my die cuts together using my Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry™. I cut the red and white polka dot pattern paper to fit the front of my card, approximately 5 x 6.5, adhered it to the front of my card.
I die cut the S5-030 Fancy Tags Two out of white card stock and added the Nestabling™Fancy Tags Two Black Rhinestones , cut the tag in half to use on both sides of the stamped image. Add a 72 Count Red Rhinestone Bling on both sides of the tag. I embellished the card with a Want2Scrap™ Red and Black Butterfly, tied a bow using Want2Scrap™ Black and White Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon (found only at the consumer shows).

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that this creative project has inspired you to create a project of your own
using Want2Scrap™ Nestabling™, once you try it you won’t be able to create without it…just like me!









Want2Scrap™ Products:

Cross Promotional Products:

Other Products:
Penny Black Inc. 4149H Bonjour Stamp
Copic Markers
White Card Stock
Best Creations Inc. Basic Glitter Paper Red & White Polka Dots




3 comments:

  1. TOOOOO cute, Terre!!! Totally LOVE all the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute card Terre!! The stamped image of the little girl is so cute!! Love the butterflies and all the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BLING on THIS here, adorable card - is making me SWOON! Heavens, WHAT a fabulous display of your talent and DARLING materials! I'm ready to don a baret and go for a bike ride, whilest dreaming of WHAT next to do with some BLING! A wonderfully, creative thought provoking project, if ever there was one! Yipeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover