Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nestaboard Tutorial...lets get dirty!

I decided it was time to play with the Nestaboard™ from Want2Scrap™ and see how versatile it is...guess what, just as I anticipated...very versatile. I pulled out my Chipboard tools to see if they worked on the Nestaboard™! They sure do!

The first step is to spray the Nestaboard™ with water until it is wet. I used the Nestaboard™ Labels One, don't you love them!

While it is still wet insert the head into the stamp and hammer away until the Nestaboard™ stamp is embossed on the chipboard.


I used some black paint to cover the entire surface. Then I used a foam brush and very lightly painted on a contrasting color. Do no dab, but just lightly brush on the paint. To finish it off paint on a very thin layer of sparkle mod podge. This is the final product...It really looks great along with the Nestabling™ Labels One in Black Rhinestones.


Now add it to your card or layout!


I had a ton of fun playing with this, and it creates a beautiful technique that will be unique every time! Now why don't you pull out those tools and play too!


Want2Scrap™ products:
Nestaboard™ Labels One
Nestabling™ Labels One in Black Rhinestones
72 Count Turquoise Rhinestones

Other Products:
Pattern Paper, Butterfly Sticker, Sentiment- Webster's Pages
Ribbon- Doodlebug Designs, Pebbles Inc., Stash
Paint- Making Memories, Delta
Tools- GCD Chipboard Tools

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea Mimi... Beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! it's great, what a wonderful idea, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Mimi! This reminds me, I have some of those tools! TIme to get them out! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MIMIIIIIII! This project is absolutely JUICY! Thanks for reminding {and inspiring me} to get deep in techniques - the OUTPUT is sooooo worth the effort! I love this card, girl! Way to INSPIREEEEE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover