Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas Banner

Hello there, today I have a fun Christmas project to share using Nestabling™ and Nestaboard™ by Want2Scrap™. I love this time of year with the Fall colors, and lots of silver and gold bling... to me the more bling the merrier LOL!! I was quite surprised how fast this project went together, and I really like how it turned out :). I also have a short video/tutorial on how I made it

Remember you can click on the pictures to make them larger for easier viewing, and all supplies are listed below.

Thanks for visiting today - Linda ❤❤










Supplies Used:

Want2Scrap
Nestabling Pennants Silver Rhinestones.
Nestaboard Nested Pennants.

Cross Promotional Products Used:
Spellbinders™: Nested Lacey Pennants, Nested Pennants, Layered Poinsettia Shapeabilities®. Floral and Stone Impressabilities™.

Other Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, Handsome Hunter.
Stamp Pads: Gold Pigment Ink.
Ribbon: May Arts Wrinkle Ribbon.
Misc.: Crystal Coarse Glitter, Wire, Sponge, Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber, Glossy Accents, Floral pieces.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Linda! This is seriously amazing! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm WOW!! Fantastic! Puts me in the holiday sprirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. She makes such beautiful poinsettias. Thank you for sharing this wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover