Friday, March 23, 2012

Meet Card Team Member Trudy

 Meet Card Design Team Member.....TRUE!!


Hi! My name is Trudy friends call me True.
My husband, Robert and I were high school sweethearts and are still very happily married today. I am the mother of a wonderful 26 year old son Kurt and MIL to a beautiful new DIL Kristin. I am also super excited that I will be a grandma in October! :) 
Since I started making cards a few of years ago, I have been blessed with many new card making friends, been asked to speak and teach at major craft events, and have been lucky enough to have my cards published and featured in magazines and books. 
 I love sharing my craft with others and following other artists for inspiration and fun!
I currently design and illustrate stamps for Clear Dollar Stamps. I also design for, Inky Antics, Discount Card Stock, Really Reasonable Ribbon and Helmar. I am also very honored to be on the CardMaker Magazine blog design team.
I am super excited to have the chance to play with the girls on the Want2Scrap team! Can't wait to show you what happens when I get my BLING on!  :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




 We are thrilled to have True on our team and look forward to all her designs!
You can see all of her beautiful work at her blog: True's Gifts from the Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover