Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LOVE Hot Pink And Black Bling!


Hi Everyone! True :D here.

I just LOVE that there are so many colors of bling to choose from @ Want2Scrap!
For my card today, I combined the pretty Hot Pink and Black 72ct. Rhinestones. Those colors always go so well together.


I colored the fun Inky Antics images in with some Designer Dries Clear glue and Ultra Fine Transparent Glitters from Art Glitter.
I used adhesives from both Beacon and GlueArts.
The cardstocks are all from Discount Card Stock.
The ribbon is China Doll Hand-dyed Silk from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

This was a double duty card. I also created it for today's CardMaker Magazine "Rock Star" blog hop where we were to use a song, artist, or lyrics as our inspiration. I used both part of the lyrics and the band's name as inspiration. Leave me a comment below if you figured it out. (Don't give the answer though so others can play along).  :)
You can VISIT MY BLOG for the answer if you are stumped. :)

Thanks for popping by today! :)

Hugs,


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover