Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mini Book

Hi y'all! Allie here, sharing a little altered mini envelope album. These little envelopes hold loyalty cards. Are you always looking for these somewhere in your purse? This is more organized and so impressive when you share it with your friends!


From Want2Scrap I used a Turquoise gem, Pearl Swirls, and some baby Creme pearls




I am also using some goodies from the Robin's Nest. I used some Teal Flowers, Boy Clippies, Calamity Jane Glittered Cardstock, Glitter Blue Robin Paper, and a fleur de lis from the Paris Fleur Pieces. I also used a fleur de lis from a sticker set, I attached it to cardstock and cut it out.

  
 




  
  

I love all things Paris and had such fun working with these products from our Cross Promotional Partner, The Robin's Nest!

Cheers to Your Creativity! Thank you for stopping by today.



Allie Gower

14 comments:

  1. Allie, congrats on your new design team spot! I am so excited for you. I LOVE Want2Scrap products. I know you will dazzle us with your creations! Your mini book looks fantastic!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the colors you chose. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Holly, one of my favorite color combos!

      Delete
  3. This is super cute Allie! I absolutely LOVE Fleur de Lis'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele, I love them too! Such a happy little shape with a lovely name.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous! Love the Vintage, Paris Vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful mini book, Allie! I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo pretty! I love the colors and the artful pieces to your envelope book! CLever clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and pretty idea for holding those cards Allie! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover