Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Inspiration Album...


Every girl needs an inspiration album, full of wonderful things and colors to draw from when you need a little kick start to get creating. I am going to share mine with you. I used this fantastic Assorted Rectangles Chipboard Album by Want2Scrap as a fun starting place.


On each page I focused on a different thing that inspires me. Both technology and of course my wonderful family!


Who is not inspired by fun fabrics and textures? My love of photography and cameras is always a great place to start to get my creative juices flowing.


The beauty of nature and art are always inspiring to me.


When all else fails food and my love of color works every time!


As always just getting my hands a little messy is enough in itself to get me inspired to create.

Of course we need to get some detail shots to give you a feel of how inspiring all these things really can be.






Now it is your turn, create your own inspiration album. It will be fun making it...and drawing from it whenever you need a little push.


Want2Scrap Products:

Cross Promotional Partners:

Other Products:
Paint- Claudine Hellmuth, Plaid, Liquitex
Gesso- Liquitex
Spray Ink- Tattered Angels
Alphabets- American Crafts
Ribbon, Trim- American Crafts, Heidi Swapp,  Making Memories, Stash
Buttons- Stash
Canvas Butterfly- Maya Road
Pen- Scarlet Lime
Stamp- Clearsnap

5 comments:

  1. Mimi your inspiration album is an inspiration! Love the color's and all of your ideas...WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Mimi! Great album!! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I fell in love with this instantly! I need one now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is soo fun and stunning.. loooove it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mimi my eyes didn't know which way to look first, love all of your bright colors and inspiration. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover