Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Walk in Faith

Hello, friends! Nina here again with one of the new Want2Scrap Summer CHA release, along with some old favorites. I used the beautiful Garden Motif - Silhouette as a backdrop on my card. The gorgeous papers, including the stickers, are by Authentique (Carefree Collection). It coordinates very well with the Want2Scrap dark silhouettes.
W2S-Sept-12-card2
The word "Faith" is Want2Scrap's Chipboard Sentiments- Words of Love. I accented it with the bling swirl from B.Y.O.B. 1 Build your own Bling - Donna Salazar Design. the small word stickers are from the Authentique paper collection.
W2S-Sept-12-card2-det
I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!

Want2Scrap Products used:

Cross Promo Products used:
Authentique Carefree Collection

Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover