Monday, October 8, 2012

Tree Pose

Every year, I take photos of my kids with the same tree.  It's kind of like a growth chart, tracking how big they are (and how much the tree has grown) every year.  Each year, I scrap them individually and together with the tree.  This is the "together" photo, which they weren't terribly interested in posing for.  

I used some of my new Want2Scrap products on this layout, starting with one of the Fancy Framed Tags 2, which I coated with gesso (the easiest way to get a mice clean white).  Behind it I layered a Nestaboard Labels 18, which was colored with Ranger Distress Stain.   The letters got the same treatment, to help the overall layout feel coordinated.  


Thanks for taking a peek!

Want2Scrap™ Products Used:

Partner Product Used: 
Authentique Alphabet
Beacon Zip Dry

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover