Monday, November 5, 2012

Faith

Welcome, Want2Scrap friends! I'm happy to share my latest project, "Faith".   I love the way that Want2Scrap products turn any project from ordinary to extraordinary.
 
One of my favorite Want2Scrap products, Swirls - Silver Rhinestone - Package of 2 - 4" x 4", adds beautiful swirls of bling.  Jewel Flowers and Flourishes (S5-143) - Nestaboard add lovely accents of butterflies and flowers when shaded with Colorbox ink.  Chipboard Sentiments - Faith was painted then distressed with Colorbox ink.

 
I hope today's project has inspired you to visit the Want2Scrap store. Stop by the blog each and every day for more design team inspiration.
 
Cross Promotional products:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover