Thursday, November 29, 2012

NOEL

Earlier in the month, I shared a project using Nestabling Pennants.
I didn't use all the sizes, so I had leftovers,
so I thought I'd trim those up and use them to
decorate this adorable cube.

I started by covering the cube with papers from Authentique.
I left the edges exposed, I thought the white was sparkly 
and reminded me of snow.
Have you seen any of that elusive stuff yet this season?
I saw a flake or too here in Minnesota. Not much though!


I colored and "dusted" Stylish Chipboard Alpha with Sugar Shimmer glitter
from ClearSnap [Donna Salazar]. This sparkly stuff is so cute, it comes in a salt shaker!


This little tree is from the train section at a hobby store.
I added some gesso "paint" and then
I decorated it with some buttons from Buttons Galore.


More buttons, held in place with some pins from Maya Road.


These sparkly poinsettias from Prima really finished off the piece.
The letters are super sparkly, but I still added some Baby Bling
to make sure they could really Bling in the SEASON right.

Thanks for making us a part of your day. I hope your season is "Blinging" along nicely!

Allie

P R O D U C T S   U S E D

 

Additional thanks for products to our partners, Authentique and Donna Salazar.

4 comments:

  1. Such an Adorable! Project. Love the glitter letter, And the Flowers, and the Bling! Okay, I love the whole thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! With beautiful embellishments, everything comes together nicely!

      Delete
  2. Love love love this Allie! Beautiful! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover