Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Saving Love Notes


I made a fun cover for a envelope filled with LOVE quotes. 
Some of these I find online, some I cut out, some I hear or read.
I am always finding loving words of wisdom, and I wanted a pretty way to store them.
I store this on my bulletin board, right in front of me at my craft table,
just like it's shown below!


I started by attaching a piece of patterned paper [Graphic 45] 
to some recycled chipboard cut from a cereal box and distressed it with 
a sanding tool [Bazzill] and some brown ink [Close to My Heart] 
and added some crepe ribbon [Creative Impressions] 
and a button [Buttons Galore]. 
I attached the button with some floral wire through two holes in the grunge paper.




I die cut the heart using Spellbinders dies, and the cut shape 
perfectly matches the Scalloped Heart Nestaboard
which I embellished with Pink Heart Nestabling
I added some flowers [gift from my friend, Trudy Sjolander]
using Beacon's 3-in-1 adhesive [Buttons Galore], 
some leaves [Prima] and some of Nina Brackett's Classy Corners - Elegance.
I LOVE Bling, and too much is never enough. 




I colored the beautiful Chipboard Dress Form with a Copic Marker
 and painted it with some Liquid Glass [Close to My Heart], 
then quickly dusted it with some glitter [Donna Salazar]. 
I want to say a special thanks to Donna for providing this 
in one of our Design Team packages. It's neat stuff, 
and comes in a salt shaker - brilliant! 
Underneath, I adhered some patterned paper [Authentique].

The LOVE is also colored with a Copic Marker, and embellished with Baby Bling - Brown

Thank you for making us a part of your day.


P R O D U C T S   U S E D




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover