Sunday, December 23, 2012

Deck the Halls

Happy Holidays! I'm happy to share my latest holiday layout created with Want2Scrap products.
 
I created several fun holiday tags for gifts and goodies and couldn't resist including one on this layout.  I started with a Want2Scrap Large Manilla Tag, covered with patterned paper and distress ink.
 

 
Next, I used the Nestaboard Lacey Ovals and Spellbinders die to frame this cute digi elf by Bugaboo Stamps. I colored him with Copic markers and added sparkle with Ranger Stickles. I inked the "faith" from Chipboard Sentiments, added a diecut sticker to the bottom of the tag, and just the perfect bling with Beautiful Bling Borders-Endless Waves. The tag was completed with 2 festive ribbons.
 
 
I also included lovely Classy Corners bling and inked BLESSED - Fancy Chipboard word.
Celebrate the holiday season with Want2Scrap products on your next layout.
 
Cross Promotional Products:
Spellbinders Lacey Oval dies
 
Other Products:
Echo Park Very Merry Christmas paper collection
Tsukineko Staz-On Ink
Copic markers
Colorbok cardstock
Offray ribbon
 


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover