Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ornaments to REMEMBER!

Hello, to YOU!  All the lovers of bling and the GREAT Want2Scrap® thing!  It is I, Elise, & I bid you tidings of GREAT, blinged-out holiday joy and adorable memories!


For your holiday inspiration, I have assembled a handsome assortment of delightful Want2Scrap® products and goodies galore, to dazzle your crafty, scrappy side... So..., if you have the means, I recommend a large frothy cup of peppermint mocha and a notepad, uh, r, SHOPPING list....{!} You're gonna WANT2Scrap!  {LOL}




Scrapbook memories do NOT have to be confined to an album.  Why NOT celebrate some memories of the most WONDERFUL time of the year, right thar on ye old Christmas tree!  The most GLORIOUS time of year + Want2Scrap® bling = the MOST sparkly thing!  My job is to INSPIRE you to use PHOTOGRAPHS to embellish your holiday tree.

Start with photographs of your choosing, reduced by 50%, as shown...



Select Want2Scrap® Nestaboard shapes to become the foundation of your ornament, and then prepare background.  For the "boy" ornament, I busted out my old favorite, faux woodgrain, using a home decor wood-graining tool and acrylic paint, direct to Nestaboard.



Just apply paint, then drag the tool in one direction, gently, but firmly rocking the handle, to create this extraordinary, but easy wood grain effect.   


Isn't THAT fun and purdy?   If you want to see more ideas on applying this technique, I hope you'll visit my post, here, where I share more detail into playing with wood grain! 



For a girlier background - how about THIS fun paper from My Little Shoebox!  

{Yum!}

With proper backdrop and STUNNING Nestabling®, ornaments are READY to shine!  Using Chipboard Sentiments, Words of Love, I had ALL the sentiment I could use, to illustrate HOW happy these memories make me!   J-O-Y is the word, and JOY is how I felt, embellishing these LOVELY letters with Designer Foil! I'm DEFINITELY feeling the L-O-V-E!



{OH MY GOODNESS!  Hi, there, Santa!  You're NICE!}


Can YOU feel the it, the sparkly the MAGIC of Christmas, blinged out with Want2Scrap®? 


But, WAIT!  There's MORE! 



Nothing calls for a lil' EXTRA sugar, like the holidays!  Lookee HOW glorious this word looks embellished with Sugar Shimmer, Fairy Dust Glimmer from Clearsnap!  I'm SO in LOVE, I have GOT to LAUGH!  {LOL}  Oh, THAT lil' girl makes me laugh, too.  She NEVER sat with Santa!  This is my FAVORITE picture, because the camera literally, caught her, mid BOLT off of Santa's lap!  Hard to fault a girl for NOT wanting to hang with a stranger in a red suit...  Sigh.  Memories!




Are YOU ready?  If you haven't liked us on facebook, I HIGHLY recommend giving Want2Scrap the big thumb's up!  You'll learn about our latest specials and HUGE opportunities for inspiration and sparkly delight, BEFORE the masses!  We ADORE sharing the brightness with you all!  Here's hoping YOUR holidays and filled with JOY and LAUGHTER and .... {wait for it...} LOTS and LOTS of BLING!  Merry, Merry!


Thanks, so MUCH for letting me SPARKLE for YOU!




Want2Scrap Products Used:

Nestaboard Labels Twenty Five
Nestaboard Labels Twenty Four
Chipboard Sentiments Words of Love
Pine Tree Chipboard Embellishments - Package of 4
Nestabling Labels Twenty Five, Silver Rhinestone
Nestabling Labels Twenty Four, Silver Rhinestone
Nestabling Sprightly Sprockets, Clear - by Donna Salazar

Cross Promotional Products

Designer Paper - My Little Shoebox
Clearsnap - Fairy Dust Glitter Sugar Shimmer
Clearsnap - Designer Foil Cherry Pie
Eco Green Crafts - Acrylic Paint

Other:

Tissue Tape - Tim Holtz/Advantus
Stamps - October Afternoon












6 comments:

  1. WOW! Your ornaments are awesome! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love these and am going to make some with pictures from my wedding! Thanks for sharing on Facebook, Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute it that and I just so happen to recall those delightful photos! Great idea Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, love the bling and the wood grain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful ornaments and Christmas cheer, Elise! Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your idea of making ornaments! Love Want2Scrap bling and chipboard!!! Duh! I even put some bling that was left over, on my pencil and it made me so happy!! Sometimes it is just that little flash that makes a girl happy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover