Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Our Princess

Hello, Want2Scrap friends!  This month we are creating Want2Scrap projects featuring lovely My Little Shoebox products.  The wonderfully sweet MLS products were perfect for this layout about my great-great-niece, Sophie.
I love that Sophie looks like she is peeking out of this chaos of girly loveliness.  I combined My Little Shoebox collections--Vintage Shop, Secret Garden, and Notebook.  Isn't it fabulous how well the colors and patterns of these collections work together?  The sweet MLS rolled flowers, diecuts, and stickers are my favorite accents to these collections.
Wonderfully delicious Want2Scrap products--Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls - 2 Pack - Self Adhesive, Chipboard Word--Princess, and Chubba Bubba - Corrugated Alphabet. added the perfect girliness to this Princess layout.
Other must-have products include: Beacon Adhesives Quick Grip, Clearsnap Colorbox Catseye Ink and Smooch Spritz--Ginger Ale, GlueArts 3D Adhesive Foam, Martha Stewart Stamps, Tsukineko Staz-On Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
Happy Holidays!
 


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover