Monday, May 23, 2016

Want2Scrap's Rainbow of Bling!

Hello!  Susie hosting the blog today and I am sharing a mixed media canvas that features a rainbow of Want2Scrap bling!


I started by creating a water color pallet with 5 bright shades of Color Bursts.


I free handed a simple arch shape from the upper right of the canvas to the lower left.  I started at the bottom with purple, letting each color dry before I added the next band.


The Design Team recently had an opportunity to choose some products from Sparkle N Sprinkle, one of our Cross Promotional Partners.  I fell in love with the silhouetted images and sentiments on the Splish Splash Rubber Stamp set!  I stamped and heat embossed one of the images and a sentiment with Black Opaque Embossing Powder.


I collected coordinating colors of bling for each color band of the rainbow.  I didn't actually have yellow in my stash, so I substituted with the Irridescent Rhinestones (which I think are my favorite anyway!)  I chose the 3mm size from each of the packages.  The fact that the bling is self-adhesive made it really easy to accent a portion of each color band with approximately 10 gems!

Want2Scrap Supplies for Rainbow Canvas:

Cross Promotional Partner Supplies:
Other Supplies:  Ken Oliver Color Burst, 4x4 canvas


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover