Friday, July 8, 2016

Heat Embossing your Title!

Susie here today with a mixed media layout featuring a title made with one of Want2Scrap's Fancy Chipboard Words and a little embossing powder!  
I created a textured background using modeling paste and the brick stencil from Want2Scrap, using ink to blend it into the background.  I layered on papers and embellishments before topping things off with pictures of my mother-in-law from 2 very different times of her life.

I created the title by applying dark brown ink to the Fancy Chipboard Word and then added clear heat embossing. It is so easy to alter Want2Scrap chipboard using paints, inks and embossing powders.  You can quickly create a custom embellishment to match your layouts and projects!
I tucked a piece of LeCreme Swirls Finesse behind some ephemera and it is done!

Here's a close up of the photo of my mother-in-law as a young girl.  What a cutie!

Be sure to check out the Want2Scrap online store to find the perfect chipboard title for your layout!

Want2Scrap Supplies for Heat Embossing Layout:

Other Supplies:  BoBunny paper, modeling paste, ink, embossing powder


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover