Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Happy Hour Selfies Overlay

People take selfies absolutely everywhere these days and the beauty of this overlay from Want2Scrap is that it is so easy to customize to any theme!  Susie here today and you can see here that with the right embellishments, it was perfect for my pictures from a girl's night out!



I started by trimming the overlay down to an 11.5" square and centering it on a cheerful polka dot background.  I love the laser cut title in this overlay but I felt I had to alter it just a tiny bit to reflect the silliness of our evening. You can see below that I added just a couple of words with my label maker and now it quite properly reads "No Selfie Control" as we amused ourselves by snapping selfies with our drinks!

Each window in the overlay is an opportunity for a little fun!  I used Sleek Strip Irridescent Rhinestones across the top of this opening and then I just started to play with embellishments from my stash.

Here I used the Red Sleek Strip Rhinestones and, when paired with the little arrow stickers,  they really help to move the eye around the layout.

These cocktail stickers were perfect for my theme and helped me use up some of my stash!

The 3 large openings were filled with our selfies and embellished with stickers and chipboard pieces.

So what kind of selfies do you have to scrap?  Pics from the beach?  A birthday party? A sporting event?  Let's get them out of the camera and onto a page!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Supplies for Selfie Overlay Layout:

Other Supplies:
  • MAMBI Chips - Chipboard Stickers - Insta Love
  • MAMBI The Happy Planner Stickers - Everyday Reminders
  • MAMBI Sticks - Cocktails
  • Momenta Puffy Word Sticker - Sassy Girls Night Out
  • Momenta - Friendship Fetti Mini Epoxy Stickers
  • Paper House Productions - Handmade 12" Paper Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover