Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Under the Sea with Heartfelt Creations and Want2Scrap

Hello and welcome!  Susie here today with a quick all occasion card I created with a stamp from Heartfelt Creations and Want2Scrap bling!
I don't have a lot of patience for detailed coloring but that doesn't keep me from using a beautifully detailed stamp. The Under the Sea stamp set has 5 whimsical sea creatures with the most amazing details!
I created a wash of orange and yellow on watercolor paper with Color Burst and then I stamped and die cut some of the little fishies.

One of my favorite things about Heartfelt Creations stamps is that they frequently come with dies that match. It makes it quick and easy to isolate an image and then pop it up off the background for a huge impact.  Here I used dimensional adhesive to add one of the fish on top of an Ultramarine Blue Color Burst background.
I mounted that whole element on black cardstock and then lined the top and bottom with a strip of washi tape from my stash.  The final touch was a double layer of Sleek Strip Rhinestones in 2 colors and sizes - black and turquoise.

Want2Scrap Supplies for Under the Sea Card:

Cross Promotional Supplies:
Other supplies:  Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst - Ultramarine Blue, Lemon Yellow, Orange; watercolor paper,cardstock, dimensional adhesive, ink, embossing powder, washi tape

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover