Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Pumpkin Stack

Hello Want2scrap friends, Lovita here! Today I want to share with you one of my fall cards.


I just love the texture and look of burlap so, I used a black 5x7 card as a base for this design. I  began by placing a Want2Scrap Silver Rhinestone Swirl in the top right corner of the card.


I painted the Want2Scrap chipboard shaped Small Pumpkin Stack using Americana paint in Cadmium Yellow and Bright Orange. I used Dark Chocolate to distress the edges and define the individual pumpkins and sealed it using three coats of Mod Podge Satin. I glued 3mm dark green rhinestones in place of the pumpkin stems and placed the finished chipboard piece onto the card just below and slightly covering the Silver Rhinestone Swirl.


I then glued natural raffia and pete moss onto seperate pieces of black cardstock and secured them onto the card using hot glue. I used Color Box Mix'd Media Inx-Leather to stain two toothpicks and glued one flower to the end of each. I placed them within the natural raffia to give the effect of flowers growing from straw or hay.


In the flower centers are a white pearl bead or a tan 3mm rhinestone.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover