Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Good afternoon!  I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful fall colors!  It's such an inspiration to watch the leaves fall and listen to the wind whisper new promises.  I finally ordered pictures from our adventures in Germany and I'm so excited to share our journey with you.  Here's some pics of the start of our journey and the beginning of our next adventure album.  This was a major accomplishment for me since I've never traveled outside of the United States and as a chaperone for some high school German students.  It was an amazing experience and I can't wait to go again.


Want 2 Scrap
Arrows with Words Set chipboard (CE-ARROWSET)
Clock with clock hands chipboard (CE-CWCH)
Paper line is from Graphic 45-City Scapes
Art Glitter adhesive



Want 2 Scrap 
Chubby  Bubba Chipboard Alphabet (4057-2)
Beautiful Bling Border  by Nina Brackett (4502)
Memories-Beautiful Script
Airplane charm
Paper line-Graphic 45 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover