Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Want2Scrap Journal Page

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here from 'The Land Down Under' -  thank you for stopping by. Today I am sharing a page from my ART Journal, using Want2Scrap products.  Journaling is a fairly new art form for me but I am loving the journey and am continually learning - and having a lot of fun doing it.




It all started with the Mad Hatter stamp - love at first sight, especially growing up with 'Alice in Wonderland' I coloured him using Chameleon Pens, fussy cut/hand cut using scissors and popped him up onto  patterned paper using Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L 3D Foam Squares for that little bit of dimension. The strip he is adhered above is from some handmade patterned paper I created and have used a couple of times on this page.


The sentiment is an eclectic mixture of Spellbinders Simply Said Etched Alphabet Dies, stickers and computer generated.  they have been adhered using Beacon Adhesive liquid glue and of course the stamped sentiment from Tim Holtz.

Using the Brick Stencils and Imagine Radiant Neon Inks, brickwork has  been randomly  added around the photos - in both big and small sections - the stencils wash clean with warm soapy water.  Stenciling is such a a great effect and very quick and easy - so many mediums can be used - ink, paint, gesso just to name a few.


The Gear Corners 2 Pack Chipboard Embellishment  has been sponged using Imagine Delicata Inks to add a wonderful shimmer.  The edges have been defined using a White Gel Pen.  It has been adhered to the top left portion of layout using  Beacon Adhesive liquid glue.

Other: 
SpellbindersShapeabilities Simply Said Etched Alphabet Etched Dies;  Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue;   Imagine Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Delicata inks, Radiant Neon ink in Electric Orange, Chameleon Pens

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to get your Want2Scrap on!!  I will be sharing more pages as I go along and hope you will be inspired!
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover