Sunday, December 24, 2017

Frosted Cookie Ornament

 Hello Everyone, Terre here with another handmade ornament for my little girl's tree. This one is made using Want2Scrap© 72 Count Red Rhinestones and Baby Bling Silver Rhinestones.
This ornament is one of my favorites, I had so much fun die cutting the Christmas tree and making it look like a frosted sugar cookie, it brought back memories of baking cookies with my mom and frosting them and don't forget the sprinkles. I hope that this year you too have created a few of your own memories with your kids and family members, cherish those times, when they look back and think of a special memory with you, it will make them smile and remember that moment.

Happy holiday's and Merry Christmas. Crafty Smiles,



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover